Tuesday, March 2, 2010

let us spur each other on

not alone even when i am alone
coz He is with me
not knocked down despite many challenges
coz the inward joy is ringing at every single beat of my heart
the joy filled by knowing Him
and the joy knowing that He is watching over me
and that every day is a gift from my Heavenly Father
God has sent me many surprises and blessings
He knows perfectly just what i need
i don't know what is ahead
but i do know that i have today
let me not live a life which is a showcase to others
and let me not live a life with idols and lust for worldly things
but to live a life pleasing to You and to only desire You alone
and that nothing can separate me from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus, my Lord

it is march, and flowers are going to bloom
God alone make it bloom

No comments:

Post a Comment