Saturday, March 27, 2010

hidden sins

one day, i decided to wash my car
after i got back from work
i was racing against time coz it was
getting darker n darker
and then i realized
that dirt can only be seen in light
and dirt is easily spotted and cleansed in light
when it is in darkness, yes i could still wash but
tat part was not thoroughly cleansed
because i couldn't see where the dirt was

Jesus is my light,
in His lightness,
i am revealed of the spots
that i need to deal with and be cleansed
everyday He points out to me the place
where i need cleansing and healing

"Light has come into the world,
but men loved darkness instead of light
because their deeds were evil.
Everyone who does evil hates the light,
and will not come into the light
for fear that his deeds will be exposed."
-John 3:19-20

"I have come into the world as a light,
so that no one who believes in me
should stay in darkness." John 12:46

No comments:

Post a Comment